Ad

Thursday 21 May 2015

Obligatory half term baking

It's not a half term well spent if you don't do baking. I feel very guilty that I don't do more lovely cooking because I have the perfect to do it in but I get fed up half way through.
So this is what I made,  they're not overly impressive but they were quite tasty and it meant that I could tick "bake stuff" off my to do list.  Win/Win.

Very simple recipe that is good with coffee.

Raisin buns
Ingredients:
100g cooking spread
100g caster sugar
2 eggs
125g self raising flour
75g raisins 

Method:
1. Whisk the butter and sugar until fluffy
2. Add the eggs, blitz some more
3. Throw in the raisins and seize in the flour. Whisk until combined. 
4. Put about a desert spoon full into muffin cases 
5. Cook in a pre heated over at 175 for a fan oven or 195 for a normal oven for 17 minutes until the tops just start to go brown. 
6. EAT

No comments:

Post a Comment